Here are a list of rules to abide by while you are here at Lil John's Mountain Music Festival. They are here to ensure you have a great time while you are visiting with us.
* Arm bands MUST be worn at all times. Lil John's Mountain Music Festival or Cane Creek Campground & RV Park are NOT resbonsible for lost or stolen arm bands. No Rain Checks
* Golf Carts Only. Must be 18 yrs.old to drive golf carts on festival grounds. Libility Insurance. Needs to have head-lights.
* NO DOGS OVER 20 POUNDS ALLOWED ! Small pets are welcome as long as they are on a leash at all times and they do not cause a disturbance with other camping neighbors. The owner is responsible to pick up pet waste and properly dispose of it. Pets are NOT ALLOWED in the STAGE AREA, museum or bathhouse/bathroom areas. Please do not leave pet unattended. ALLOWED ARE DOGS WHO ARE ADA APPROVED Service Dogs, Seeing Eye Dogs and dogs who assist disabled patrons. See LINKS PAGE for pet boarding service near festival grounds.
* NO swimming in the fishing pond. Small children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Lil John's Mountain Music Festival or Cane Creek Campground & RV Park are NOT responsible for accidents.
* NO alcohol displayed in stage area. Please respect your neighbor
* NO BICYCLES or ATV's in campground or on festival grounds. We will allow UTV's / NOT ATV's ( NO - 4 wheelers) GOLF CARTS ALLOWED !!
* NO FIREARMS, FIREWORKS, or drugs of any kind are allowed on campground or festival property.
* Handicap Parking is up front of the parking lot and ramp available at the museum building. Handicap porta john provided on site. ADA compliant.
* Please do not rope off areas for primitive campsites during festival events.
* Bathhouse and facilities. Please help keep these areas clean at all times. Lil John's Mountain Music Festival or Cane Creek Campground & RV Park are not responsible for accidents or for personal items left in the bathhouse or facilities. Adults please accompany and supervise young children using the bathhouse facilities.
* Campfires are allowed but must be kept in a fire ring at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS. They must be thoroughly extinguished before retiring at night or leaving your camp site area.
* Place all trash in the provided containers. Please help keep Lil John's Mountain Music Festival and Cane Creek Campground & RV Park clean. Not responsible for items left at campsite area during or after the event.
* No chopping or sawing down trees for fire wood. No nails or permanent ropes to be hung from the trees. If you are caught with this violation there will be a fee charged and terms of eviction. Please do not move fire rings or picnic tables from your site.
* Speed Limit in the campground is 5 mph.
* We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
* Please report any problem to the stage office immediately. We can't assist you if we don't know about a problem.
* Respect your neighbor friends and have a great time at Lil John's Mountain Music Festival !
* The owner/management is NOT responsible for any accidents around the barns, sheds, or maintenance buildings. These areas are off limits.
* Lil John's Mountain Music Festival and Cane Creek Campground & RV Park can not be responsible for injury or damage due to wind, water, fire, or the negligence of you or others. Some of these rules were made by our insurance policy and some made by us. They are made for your protection, safety, and to ensure that you have a pleasant experience while you stay with us. Thank you for your corporation.
* If you have ANY questions please call or e-mail us at : 336-376-8324 or firstname.lastname@example.org